The Evolution Classic 2 AC Golf Cart is the perfect Electric Vehicle to get you where you need to be. The Evolution Classic Golf Cart can be licensed for Street Use in most States in USA for use on City Streets with a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less.
Evolution Classic 2 AC Golf Cart Starts At: $6,995.00
4 Passenger Evolution Classic Golf Cart Starts At: $7,500.00
6 / 8 Passenger Evolution Classic Golf Cart
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the Evolution is your elegant choice. Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your Evolution from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
The Evolution Classic 2 AC Golf Cart is certified with the Federal Government (NHTSA/DOT) so that the Evolution can be offered as a “Neighborhood Electric Vehicle” (NEV), which qualifies it for street use and may also qualify you for a Federal Income Tax Credit with IRS .
Unmatched Engineering With The Evolution Classic 2 AC Golf Cart
- The quality of the Evolution begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
- The Evolution is built using completely new parts.
- The Evolution uses a 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Trojan batteries managed by the CURTIS computerized controller.
- The Evolution also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
- For added safety, the Evolution has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, and a horn.
More torque and an increase in speed is what you get when you install the 350 Amp Speed Controller on your golf cart. This golf cart speed controller will add an additional 115 amps of power that will lead to improved acceleration and increased torque. This controller is designed to fit Evolutions that currently have a Curtis controller with 6 – 8V batteries. Improved performance with the 350 Amp Controller.
The Evolution has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
Standard Equipment for the Evolution Classic 2 AC Golf Cart
- 2, 4, 6, and 8 Passenger Seating
- Powerful 48V 4KW DC motor
- On Board Lester Charger
- Automotive style Master ON/OFF Key
- Street Use Ready LSV
- Glove Box
- 2 Cup Holders
- Adjustable Side Mirrors – Left and Right
- TPO injection mold front cowl and rear body
- Tubular Suspension
- Hard Top
- 3 Point Seat Belts certified to FMVSS #209
- Mechanical brake
- Dual Tail lights
- Front and Rear Turn Signals
- 8″ or 10″ Alloy Wheels
- Navy Blue
- Candy Apple Red
|Overall Length starting at:||93 Inches||2362 mm|
|Overall Width starting at:||48 Inches||1168 mm|
|Height to top of Windshield:||70 Inches||1788 mm|
|Wheels Front/Rear||10″ Aluminum Rim|
|Tire Front/Rear||205/50-10 DOT Tires|
|Weight (Curb, with Batteries)||1,262 lb.||572 Kg|
|Weight (GVWR)||2,000 lb.||907 Kg|
|Body and Chassis|
|TPO Injection Moulding:||Front and Rear Body Pieces|
|Brakes Front||Mechanical brake|
|Brakes Rear||Mechanical brake|
|Drive Motor||Direct Drive 48 Volts|
|Transaxle||Double Reduction, high speed gears|
|Electrical System||48 volts DC|
|Batteries||Six (6) @ 8V each in series = 48V DC|
|Speed Controller||CURTIS 36-48 Volt 350 Amp|
|Steering||Rack and Pinion|
|Body||TPO Injection Molded Front and Rear|
|Body Finish||Automotive Paint|
|Interior Material||Marine-type Vinyl|
|Forward Speed||<19-24 MPH (eGC)||<24 MPH (NEV)|
|Braking Distance (from 12 mph)||<9 feet|
|Standard Seating Capacity||2, 4, 6, or 8 (eGC)||2, 4, 6, or 8 (NEV)|
Evolution Carts Starting at $6,995.00
~~~~~Now with 2-Year Warranty~~~~~