A truly Custom Electric Vehicle that is reasonably priced…
America EV the recognized leader in affordable Custom Electric Vehicles, is pleased to introduce the all-new 1932 California Roadster Golf Cart.
Also available as LSV with a top speed of 24 miles per hour, the 1932 California Roadster is the perfect Electric Vehicle to get you where you need to be.
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the 1932 California Roadster is your elegant choice for affordable luxury.
America EV has revolutionized the Electric Vehicle Industry by re-inventing the increasingly popular Golf and Community Car platform from the ground up.
The 1929 California Roadster was built with purpose and reliability in mind.
Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your California Roadster from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
The 1929 California Roadster can be licensed for Street Use in most States.
“It is the responsibility of the purchaser to know their local laws and regulations regarding golf carts and LSVs and purchase accordingly. Prime Golf Cars is not liable.”
Unmatched quality and Engineering in the 1932 California Roadster…
The quality of the 1932 California Roadster begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
- The 1932 California Roadster is built using completely new parts.
- The frames are made from rugged and corrosion-proof all aluminum I-beams.
- The 1932 California Roadster uses a long lasting 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Trojan batteries managed by the SEVCON computerized controller.
- The Hi-output 17.5 peak horsepower AC motor is powerful enough to move you and your passengers at speeds up to 24 miles per hour and yet it is efficient enough to deliver a higher range than the industry average.
- The 1932 California Roadster also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
- For added safety, the 1932 California Roadster has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, horn and is the only golf cart to feature a standard 4-wheel braking system, which includes the use of front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
With all of the standard features that have been engineered into the 1932 California Roadster, has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
Standard Colors of the 1932 California Roadster
- Rosso Red
- Arctic White
The 1932 California Roadster is also available with customized paint and graphic schemes to promote your company or just add that special personal touch to your vehicle for an additional cost.
Specifications of the 1932 California Roadster
|Overall Length||123 Inches||3124 mm|
|Overall Width||51 Inches||1295 mm|
|Height to top of Windshield||45 Inches||1143 mm|
|Wheelbase||85 Inches||2158 mm|
|Ground Clearance||5 1/2 Inches||139 mm|
|Weight (standard vehicle no batteries)||738 lb.||334 Kg|
|Weight (Curb, with Batteries)||1,262 lb.||572 Kg|
|Weight (GVWR)||2,000 lb.||907 Kg|
|Tire Size Front||165/70 R13|
|Tire Size Rear||185/60 R14|
|Brakes Front||Hydraulic Disk|
|Brakes Rear||7” Mechanical Drum Type|
|Drive Motor||Direct Drive 48 Volts||3-phase AC, 17.5 hp|
|Transaxle||Double Reduction, high speed gears|
|Electrical System||48 volts DC|
|Batteries||Six (6) @ 8V each in series = 48V DC|
|Speed Controller||SEVCON Gen4 450 Amp Continuous|
|Steering||Rack and Pinion|
|Body||One-piece Fiberglass Composite|
|Body Finish||Automotive Paint|
|Interior Material||Marine-type Vinyl|
|Forward Speed||<15 MPH (eGC)||<25 MPH (LSV)|
|Braking Distance (from 12 mph)||<9 feet|
Options to Enhance your driving experience…
The 1932 California Roadster is available with a multitude of options to increase your driving comfort and pleasure.
It is available as aa LSV Certified, licensable vehicle allowing it to be driven on city streets with a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less.
It also has available leather interior upgrades, hidden AM/FM CD players, a hard top to protect you from the sun and even full multimedia systems that include DVD players, blue tooth and flip-down monitors.