Our turn-key replacement system enables you to convert your cart from lead acid to a 48v Lithium Battery Pack 56ah in less than 1 Hour. You are able to use the same wiring as used with your current lead acid system. Our Heavy Duty Lithium Charger is strongly suggested and included in the battery kit as well.
Our Heavy Duty lithium golf cart chargers are made with the OEM plug-in connectors so no special adapters are required to charge the batteries.
EZGO TXT 48V Full Conversion Kit.
56 A/H: 30-35 Miles per charge. $2195.00
This set includes 1 x 48v Lithium Battery Pack 56ah that is made to fit EZGO TXT and works with both 6 x 8 Volt and 4 x 12 Volt configurations. Simply remove the Lead-Acid Batteries and replace with the Lithium Battery Pack. Attach the cables, secure the holding bracket and the install is complete.
If you have the 6 x 8V battery Pack, Contact us once you have completed your purchase; so the correct battery pack adapter can be sent out to you for your vehicle
Which battery pack is right for me?
56 A/H:30-35 Miles per charge.
105 A/H:60-65 Miles per charge.
160 A/H:95-100 Miles per charge.
Did you know the average 18 hole round of golf is about 6-8 miles.
The is mileages based on 2012+ (48V) fleet carts. Adjust for non-stock items: , AC units, motors older carts, upgraded controllers/ etc. The battery meter included in the kit is going to show empty at 20% battery capacity, in order to have enough power to get you back home; you must adjust the distance numbers as needed
Our experts are available to assist with any questions you may have. you may email us and we will respond within 24 hours or less.
Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
The real-time battery status can be checked using integrated GPS , to also maintain remotely and to check updating data. anti-theft system-remote tracking and turning on/off the BMS is also included.
Built-In Protection Functions
It includes multiple built-in protection functions over discharge protection, protection for overheating, protection for short circuiting, over charge protection, etc.
1-5 Hour Fast Charging.
The quick-charging time is ONE hour only for 80% charged and the standard charging time is FIVE hours for fully charged.
Warranty 5 Years
The warranty is for LiFePO4 Golf Cart Battery ONLY.
RoyPow (USA) Technology Co., Ltd. (“Manufacturer”) warranties each RoyPow® branded battery sold by RoyPow or any of its authorized distributors or dealers in the United States (“Battery”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a duration period of 5 years, after the date of purchase, as evidenced by the original receipt (the “Warranty Period”).
- If your battery fails due to a defect during the Warranty Period, you can obtain a free relevant after-sales maintenance service.
- Any replacement batteries or accessories you obtain under this Limited Warranty must be the same or reasonably equivalent to your original ones.
- The warranty replacement value (item price on proof of purchase) will start from the date of purchase and subsequently decrease at a monthly rate of 1.67% until the end of year 5 is reached.
- Lithium batteries under normal use will provide you over 10 years of maintenance free service! While lead acid will last just 3-5 years based on ˜how well you maintain your batteries.
- 1 x 48V Lithium Battery Pack 56Ah
- 1 x State of Charge Meter
- 1 x Mounting Kit for EZGO TXT Battery
- 1 x 48V Heavy Duty Lithium Battery Charger including EZGO TXT Connector
46 x 33.4 x 23.2 CM
18.11 x 13.15 x 9.13 IN
|Condition:||New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging||Country/Region of Manufacture:||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||5 years||Battery Type:||LITHIUM|
|Application:||High Drain Devices||Product Type:||Battery|
|Amp Hours:||56 Ah||Type:||12 volt deep cycle|
|Voltage:||48 V||UPC:||Does not apply|