The Evolution Golf Cart is the perfect Electric Vehicle to get you where you need to be. The Evolution LSV Golf Cart can be licensed for Street Use in most States in USA for use on City Streets with a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less.
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the Evolution Golf Cart is your elegant choice. Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your Evolution from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
Evolution Golf Carts Feature the Following:
Hi Capacity Lithium Battery : 80 – 100 miles driving
9″ Color Touch Screen: backup camera included
4 Wheel Hydraulic Dick Brakes
14″ Rims and Tires – other companies come with 10″- 12″ rims and tires
Custom Two Tone Seats Are Standard
The Evolution Golf Cart is certified with the Federal Government (NHTSA/DOT) so that the Evolution Golf Cart can be offered as a “Low Speed Vehicle” (LSV), which qualifies it for street use and may also qualify you for a Federal Income Tax Credit with IRS .
Unmatched Engineering With An Evolution Golf Cart
- The quality of the Evolution begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
- The Evolution is built using completely new parts.
- The Evolution uses a 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Trojan batteries managed by the CURTIS computerized controller.
- The Evolution also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
- For added safety, the Evolution has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, and a horn.
More torque and an increase in speed is what you get when you install the 350 Amp Speed Controller on your golf cart. This golf cart speed controller will add an additional 115 amps of power that will lead to improved acceleration and increased torque. This controller is designed to fit Evolutions that currently have a Curtis controller with 6 – 8V batteries. Improved performance with the 350 Amp Controller.
The Evolution Golf Cart has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
Standard Equipment for the Evolution Golf Cart
- 2, 4, 6, and 8 Passenger Seating
- Powerful 48V 4-6.3KW AC motor; Curtis AC Controller for greater torque and range
- On Board Lester Charger
- Automotive style Master ON/OFF Key
- Street Use Ready LSV
- Glove Box
- 2 Cup Holders
- Adjustable Side Mirrors – Left and Right
- TPO injection mold front cowl and rear body
- Tubular Suspension
- Hard Top
- Flip Back Rear Cargo Seat
- 2 Point Seat Belts
- Mechanical drum brake brake
- Dual Tail lights
- Front and Rear Turn Signals
- 8″, 10″ or 14″ Aluminum Wheels
- Candy Red
- Navy Blue
The Evolution Golf Cart is an electric vehicle that is reasonably priced with the Evolution Classic.