1932 California Roadster Gallery
America EV, the recognized leader in affordable Custom Electric Vehicles, is pleased to introduce the all-new 1932 California Roadster Limo Golf Car.
The 1932 California Roadster can be licensed for Street Use in most States.
“It is the responsibility of the purchaser to know their local laws and regulations regarding golf carts and LSVs and purchase accordingly. Prime Golf Cars is not liable.”
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the 1932 California Roadster is your elegant choice for affordable luxury.
America EV has revolutionized the Electric Vehicle Industry by re-inventing the increasingly popular California Limo Golf Car platform from the ground up.
The 1932 California Roadster Limo was built with purpose and reliability in mind.
Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your California Roadster® from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
Unmatched quality and Engineering in the 1932 California Roadster…
The quality of the 1932 California Roadster begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
- The 1932 California Roadster Limo is built using completely new parts.
- The frames are made from rugged and corrosion-proof all aluminum I-beams.
- The 1932 California Roadster uses a long lasting 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Trojan batteries managed by the SEVCON computerized controller.
- The Hi-output 17.5 peak horsepower AC motor is powerful enough to move you and your passengers at speeds up to 24 miles per hour and yet it is efficient enough to deliver a higher range than the industry average.
- The 1932 California Roadster Limo also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
- For added safety, the 1932 California Roadster has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, horn and is the only golf cart to feature a standard 4-wheel braking system, which includes the use of front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
With all of the standard features that have been engineered into the 1932 California Roadster, has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
Standard Colors of the 1932 California Roadster
- Rosso Red
- Arctic White
The 1932 California Roadster is also available with customized paint and graphic schemes to promote your company or just add that special personal touch to your vehicle for an additional cost